30 days doesn’t work

I installed this plugin, but the 30-day validity period for the coupon does not work. I tested various expiration dates: 35, 40, 50 days. However, I realized that only expiration dates greater than or equal to 60 days work.
I would like to know why and how we can solve this.
I await your reply.
Thanks!

Comments

3 responses to “30 days doesn’t work”

1. Hi again,

What about the user/customer who’s trying to use that coupon? Did the user/customer registration take place after the coupon creation, or did you try to use that coupon with an existing user/customer?

This type of coupon appears as invalid for existing users/customers and is valid only for new users/customers until the specified countdown is over.

Kind regards,
    George

2. Rubens Ayres Avatar
    Rubens Ayres

When I try to use the 30-day coupon, or any other coupon less than 60 days old, it gives the error “invalid coupon”.
    In the settings I put:
    Expiration after user registration
    Duration: 1
    Duration UOM: Months

3. Hey Rubens,

Welcome to our support forum and many thanks for using WooCommerce Coupons Countdown on your shop.

Can you please share with us what do you get instead of the 30-day countdown and also what are the details you are using for this coupon? I’m referring to the Expiration settings applied.
    You may also share screenshots with the above information by uploading them to https://imgur.com/ and then paste the link(s) in your reply.

Kind regards,
    George